Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday.

 It rained again today, but what can I expect living in Western Oregon?

Little eraser animals that are all the rage with elementary school kids..."Take Apart Erasers."

The girl that I babysit insisted that the Dolphin needed to be in water. So that's what we did! :)
 Beautiful patterns.

I love keeping my eye out for gorgeous patterns.

This embroidered pattern really caught my attention today.


Lookin' cool in rainy weather.

My boyfriend accidentally broke my new sunglasses, but I happened to find this other pair that I had.

I also have a new necklace from Sigrid Anne Design

Sigrid is super sweet and I would definitely suggest doing business with her! :)

And, alas, the shade of a Rhododendron bush makes for great refuge from the rain and also pretty views.

I could see the afternoon light from a small little opening as the kiddo and I looked for small pebbles to put in the toy dolphin's new "tank." 

I spent a couple hours with Charlie this morning. Our schedules are very off, so we enjoy our time together (the little time we have).

We watched the season finale of Bates Motel.

We watched the entire season. It is a very bizarre prequel to the movie "Psycho." If you like morbid, mysterious plots, this may be for you.

Plus, the story line is based Southern Oregon, so that's kind of fun. Watch with discretion because the show is pretty weird and definitely not for everyone.

If you like American Horror Story or Law and Order SVU, you might like this.






Have a beautiful Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment